12.31.2010

Just felt like doing a survey... randomness.

Name please?

Aura. Achau to most family and friends, Auntie Bubba to my nieces and nephews. :)

Explain why you last cried:

Hmmm... see previous post.

What kind of shoes did you wear today?

Brown boots.

What is today?

Friday, December 31, 2010 - New Year's eve. Last day of the decade.

Have you ever watched the sun rise?

Yes, I have. Quite a few times, actually. Very beautiful.

How's the weather today?

It's quite wonderful outside, despite it being cold. The sun is out and ready to play! :D

Is science your best academic subject in school?

One of my better subjects, definitely.

When's the last time you've been sledding?

Have never been sledding. Even after having lived in Canada for 5 years.

Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?

I can tolerate having someone sleep next to me. But I've been so used to sleeping alone, once I get married, it will take a while to get used to. Sorry, future-hubby, whoever you are. ;)

Do you consider yourself creative?

Yes, I do believe I can be.

Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?

Of course! Doesn't everyone? ;)

Have you ever been Ice Skating?

Sadly, no. :(

Do you ever wear a seat belt?

All the time. It's a must. I will not start driving unless all of my passengers are belted.

If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?

Hah! Next question... LOL

What were you doing this morning at 8?

Still sleeping, I believe.

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?

Helping out a customer.

How is your hair right now?

It could be better. Didn't get a chance to use the flat-iron on it, to make it smooth and sleek.

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?

Nope.

What was the weather like on your birthday?

I don't really remember. Probably nice and cool.

What's the name of your significant other's ex?

In reality, I don't have a significant other. In my fantasy, Orlando Bloom is my significant other, and his ex's name is Kate Bosworth. HAHAHAHA!

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?

Let's hope so. I'm the last one standing among the older cousins in my family. LOL

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?

Yes

Are you excited for anything?

Excited at what the new year will bring. Praying for an amazing 2011!

What should you be doing right now?

Working. But hey, it's my last day at work. LOL

Do you have any drugs in your bedroom?

No. Well, Claritin. Damn, allergies!

What was the last thing you drank?

H2O

Do you want to see somebody right now?

Yes. Very much.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?

Yes, God's faithfulness, goodness and mercy. :)

When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?

Last night, when I was among my good friends.

Do you hate the person you fell hardest for?

I don't hate anyone, ESPECIALLY not the one I fell the hardest for.

How many piercings do you have?

2, each earlobe.

Will you regret your next kiss?

I hope not. LOL

Are you a forgiving person?

Yes. A little too forgiving, sometimes.

What is bothering you right now?

The fact that it's almost 2011, and I'm uncertain about what's going to happen. But, I'm trying not to be bothered by it, nor worry. God has a plan and a purpose for everything. I'm certain good things will happen in 2011! Bring it!

Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days?

Nope.

Are you planning to hook up with anyone this summer?

Hah! I wanted to hook up with someone last summer. But not the kind of "hook up" most people think. LOL

Do you love the little things in life?

Yes, I do.

If someone had told you, you would be who you are today, five years ago.... Would you believe them?

Not at all. Thought I had my life figured out 5 years ago, but it hasn't quite worked out the way I had thought it would.

Do you look up to anyone in particular?

Yes. My mother, for one.

Do you smile because you have to, or is it just a natural instinct?

It's a natural instinct. I tend to show my emotions on my face. So, if I'm smiling, it's just a manifestation of what I'm feeling at the moment.

Has anyone ever complimented you on how sweet you can be?

Yes.

Are you anyone's first love?

I have no clue. Probably not. No one's ever said anything to me.

Has someone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?

No one has.. yet.

Can you love someone without trusting them?

I don't think you can ever truly love someone without the trust being part of that love. They have to go hand-in-hand. It isn't really love, if there is no trust.

Do you like the person you are becoming?

I'm starting to.

Do you miss anyone from your past?

Yes. Quite a few people, actually.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?

Sometimes. But for the most part, they're very transparent. ;) Women are harder to figure out.

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?

Closed off most of the time. I tend to bottle things up inside.

Did you ever lose a best friend?

Yes.

Are you going to kiss the last person you kissed again?

Nope. I don't even know where he is anymore.

Do you trust all of your friends?

Yes.

If someone likes you, what would be the best way to let you know?

In a straightforward manner. No games. I'm getting too old for that crap.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?

Yes.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

Yes.

Would you ever get back with an ex?

It depends on how the relationship ended. But in my situation, no. LOL

Is there anyone who won't leave you alone right now that you wish would?

Not at this moment.

What holiday is your birthday close to?

President's Day (US holiday). Is Valentine's Day considered a holiday? LOL That's the closest.

Are you easily distracted?

Not really.

Do your teeth chatter or do you get goosebumps when you're cold?

Both

What's the worst thing to happen to you today?

I don't want to even think about that. No more bad things, please.

Will you be in a relationship next month?

I'm hoping. But, I highly doubt it.

0 comments: