12.17.2010

Blog quest.

One of the things that used to occupy my time (especially when I was unemployed, years ago), was read people's blogs. I used to subscribe to a blog-ring called Rice Bowl Journals. I suppose, you can pretty much guess what sort of blogs are listed on that particular blog-ring, judging by the title. Anyway, I digress. There were a couple of blogs that I used to follow because of the off-the-wall, dry-humoured, witty observational commentary, which never failed to make me laugh. Unfortunately, those blogs no longer exist, and so now I'm in search of a blog that's would equally amuse me. Thus, begins my quest to find the blog that I would waste my time on, for hours on end, and would provide me with some sort of amusement to while away the doldrums of the day.

0 comments: