12.30.2010

I've been frantically sending out my resume, hoping someone will take notice and hire me. Tomorrow will be our company's last day. I've enjoyed working here despite the fact that I've only been here for about 3 months. But, I don't have control over these things, and I'm just going with the flow. I'm praying that God has something even better in store for me.

This whole business with the "object of my affection" will be put in the back-burner. I have no time for that right now. Crying about or stressing over it doesn't help. He doesn't even know how I feel about him. And he probably never will. The possibility that he may have a girlfriend still hurts, but what can I do about it? If he has a girlfriend, then, he has one. I've no right to be jealous, nor be sad about it, since he doesn't know how I feel about him, and I have no plans on telling him at all. So, the best thing for me is to just move on... despite the fact that I really want to be with him. Sucks to be me, doesn't it? But, that's the least of my worries now.

Back to my unemployment situation. There are so many things going through my head. Plans, plans, plans... don't know where to start. Resting on the promises of God and putting my complete trust in Him. He has a purpose for everything that's happening (yes, including my situation regarding Mr. Object of My Affection). I just have to trust that things will work out.

In the meantime, I covet your prayers. Thank you.

0 comments: