1.10.2005

Rockapella drought.

I just checked the Tour page of the official site and it doesn't seem like a Rockapella concert is in the horizon for me (what's going on with the "supposed" Spring show at the Wilshire Theatre boys?). So, no new shows to report about by yours-truly. However, the FGH concert in NYC happened this weekend, and I hope that "someone" (i.e. my new Pella friend Jugglernaut! LOL) would enlighten us with an account of her Rocka-experience this past weekend - a double-whammy of Rockapella and Sean Altman! :)

I am, however, looking forward to the ICCAs this weekend at USC. Will be rooting for Mt. San Antonio College's 2 groups (Fermata Nowhere - which my friend had a hand in getting off the ground and making them sound decent, now they're phenomenal!,and Nothing But Treble - I have no idea how they sound, but will find out this weekend.). And to top it off, m-pact are the special guest performers at the competition! How cool is that? I hope they sing "U Need 2 No", Suddenly You" and "What if We Was Cool?". That's all I ask!

I still have to edit and post some concert-tale archives that I had up on my old version of got Rockapella? onto this sleeker, spiffier version of gR?. Stay tuned! ;)

Hmm...I talk about a lot of other groups besides Rockapella in this blog, I ought to change the title to got A cappella? because one will notice that this blog will eventually be all about contemporary a cappella groups in general. LOL I don't know if this title-change will come to fruition, but we'll play it by ear as I post more and more.

0 comments: