1.14.2005

A Cappella Fest!

I stayed up late last night, until way into the wee hours of the morning, in search for the site that had pictures and information from the World A Cappellafest LA that was held back in October of 1998. It featured the most popular a cappella groups of the day, such as Rockapella, m-pact, The Blenders, spiralmouth (man, when are they ever going to come out with a proper CD again? They’ve been MIA for too long!) and The Alley Cats, just to name a few, and was held at the John Anson Ford Ampitheatre in Hollywood, CA. It must have been quite a show, I wish I had known about it back then, but I rediscovered Rockapella a year too late *sigh*. Hmmm…I wonder if anyone would have the vision (and the finances) to hold another one? That’s something that I definitely wouldn’t want to miss. Can you imagine having all of the best professional a cappella groups in the country doing one concert? I'd be simply ecstatic! :) Ah well, one can hope, can't they? ;)

0 comments: