6.13.2006

Slow

Today's been a slow day here at work. Besides the occasional "inconveniences", nothing exciting really has happened. I have about a half an hour wait until I have to go home. This is completely different from yesterday, when it was incredibly hectic, and I was the only one at the office for most of the day. I've been tired these past couple of days too, as I have been staying up late, re-reading a book. I know, my fault. Now, I feel like I'm coming down with something. I woke up this morning with my throat feeling scratchy. I'm going to try to sleep early tonight, I'm going to try and fight this, since I can't afford to be sick at all. Everyone in the office, is coming down with something as well, so we're just spreading it just amongst ourselves. I'm getting hungry too. It's way past dinner time.

Oh, I finally watched Mission Impossible III. I liked it, because it's so JJ Abrams - the action sequences I mean. (I'm a fan of Alias and Lost). I don't quite understand what the point of the "rabbit's foot" is. I didn't really see it as a very threatening, world-ending complication because they didn't explain what it was and what it can do. It seemed pointless (At least in Goldeneye, we know why James Bond needed to destroy the "goldeneye", because we actually know what it can do). But it is action-packed, which is what I really liked. It's like Alias, on the big-screen. Speaking of which, they're doing a big-screen version of 24. Whoo-hoo! I'm soo there! Jack Bauer!

0 comments: