6.24.2006

Saturday nothingness.

I woke up this morning with a massive headache. I don't know why, I slept early (earlier than usual) last night. Perhaps I'm not used to sleeping early. haha Strange. I still feel some tension in my head, but it's not bad as it was when I woke up. Slow day at work, just exams going on. Fairly quiet which is unusual, especially on a Saturday. I've finished drinking my MMM (Marble Mocha Machiatto), but I'm still sleepy. I'm going to take a long nap when I get home. Can't wait until next weekend! I'll be off to Santa Maria, singin' it up with Papuri. Not exactly a holiday, but it's OK, just needed to get away from Los Angeles for a bit.

Saw The Lake House last Thursday with the Papuri girlies. Awww… it's a sweet movie. If you want to experience that feeling of falling in love for the first time, all over again, I recommend you watch this movie. The movie is slow-paced, but engaging. Keanu and Sandra have great chemistry on-screen. Bring tissue though. There are a couple of moments when you may need it.

0 comments: