6.24.2006

Survey.

1. FIRST NAME? Aura
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my maternal grandmother (Aurelia)
3. QUESTION NUMBER 3, WHERE ARE YOU???? I’m sitting in front of a computer.
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Thursday night, watching The Lake House
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time. I used to like it better when I was in highschool.
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey Ham
7. KIDS? None, yet. Would like to have 2.
8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah, I think so. I’m pretty chill. I’m not high-maintenance, I don’t think… hehe
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, 2. This online one, and an actual journal.
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes, but obviously joking.
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I do.
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, I believe I would. It would have to be in Wellington, NZ though.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Crunch
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think so, emotionally and physically.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Haagen Dazs’ Vanilla Swiss Almond or Dulce de Leche
17. SHOE SIZE? 6.5 or 7
18. RED OR PINK? Both
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Gosh, too many to list.
20. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST? My dad.
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Doesn’t matter.
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I’m wearing blue denim jeans, and black flip-flops
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Honey Bourbon Chicken sub from Quiznos - yum!
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? “Flying High in the Sky” by Digable Planets
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I’m feeling a bit pink today, or maybe purple
26. FAVORITE SMELL? newborn babies.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A parent of one of the students here at work.
28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes and smile.
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent this, I just found it on a random blog.
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Currently? MMM (Marble Mocha Machiatto) from Starbucks
31. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Basketball, Tennis, American Football (only when I watch with the cousins - USC Trojans), and lately Soccer (a.k.a. the “real” football - LOL - World Cup babee! Go England! hehe).
32. HAIR COLOR? Back to black.
33. EYE COLOR? Brown
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, I do.
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Besides Filipino - Thai, Japanese, and Italian.
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? dark blue
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
39. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? None at the moment
40. WHAT”S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mickey Mouse (how appropo).
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Celebrity Poker Showdown
42. FAVORITE SOUNDS? anything musical and a baby’s laughter
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles, of course.
44. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Home being Los Angeles, it would be Toronto (my hometown)
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nothing special, just singing. I can draw a little, and crochet when I’m not lazy.
46. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 2/11/75 at a hospital in Pasay City, Manila, PHILIPPINES.

0 comments: