5.30.2006

X-Men 3

I saw the movie this past weekend. It was a good movie overall, but I was a little dissatisfied about how things were wrapped up. It was certainly disappointing that they didn't even allow some character developments on the new mutants they introduced in this movie. But overall, it was good, not great, but good. I'm still bummed that Gambit was never included at all. He was one of my favourite X-Men, along with Scott/Cyclops and Hank/The Beast (wasn't Kelsey Grammer perfectly cast?). Jubilee actually made an appearance in this movie, but she was part of Magneto's crew. What's up with that?

Anyway, if you haven't seen the movie, don't leave the theatre when the movie ends. I suggest you stay put until the very end of the closing credits. That's all I'm going to say. ;)

0 comments: