5.26.2006

Wellington! and other matters.

I was watching 5 Takes (Pacific Rim) last night, and the TJs finally made their way to Wellington, New Zealand. And after seeing the show last night, I like Wellington even more. I started becoming interested in Wellington, and New Zealand for that matter, because of The Lord of the Rings. Most people know that I'm a big fan of LOTR (the books and the movies), so this really comes as no surprise at all. I would love to visit the sites where they filmed the movies. The 5 Takes TJs visited some of the "sets" last night on the show. They used to offer Lord of the Rings tours when the movies first came out. A tour of Middle Earth. That's something that I would definitely do. I'm not sure if they offer those anymore, however.

I finally saw The Da Vinci Code. (more…)

0 comments: