5.14.2012

All around the world…

I get extremely envious of friends and family who get to travel the world. I wish I could do the same thing. I love to travel. I believe that I am a nomad at heart. I do not belong to one place at all. I would love to be a citizen of the world. One of my greatest dreams is to travel the world with my mom. Well, most of the world at least. Learn different cultures and their history. I have family in the UK. I would love to visit them. I also have friends in Australia. I would like to reunite with them one day. I’d like to visit Italy, France, Switzerland, Holland, Germany, pretty much all of Europe, and some parts of Asia, such as China (Hong Kong, Macau), South Korea, Japan, Thailand, and the list goes on and on. I would also love to do short-term missions work in any of these countries as well. My heart yearns to travel; it aches for it. I would like to take my first trip to Europe with my mom. I would like to see the world with her.  I pray for an opportunity, soon.

0 comments: