11.20.2010

Love, actually, is all around...

It's that time of the year again for me to start watching, "Love Actually". It has become a tradition for me, of sorts, to watch this movie repeatedly over the Christmas holidays. For one reason or another, it always gets me into the holiday mood. It is definitely one of my all-time favourite movies.

Best scene: Mark (Andrew Lincoln), professing his unrequited love to Juliet (Keira Knightley), who is married to his best friend Peter (Chiwetel Ejiofor), with cue cards. Very sad. :(

Best song: "All I Want for Christmas is You" (cover) by that little girl, Joanna Anderson (Sam's crush) --- I dedicate this song to..... never mind.

Best phrase: "Just in cases.." - Aurelia, Jamie's (Colin Firth) love interest. I use it all the time. ;)

0 comments: