11.26.2010

Lazy Friday-after-Thanksgiving afternoon.

So, I'm sitting here at work, just watching the clock tick away until it hits 5pm. I want to leave already! *groan* Heading over to my aunt's later for leftovers. LOL I have to say, it's been quite busy here at work though, so I shouldn't really be complaining. :)

Listening to UK radio (Heart FM) on my WunderRadio app on the iPhone. I love this app because I can listen to pretty much any radio station in the world! This is one of the reasons why I can't part with my phone. I know that the 'droids have the same apps and features as iPhones, but for some reason, it's not quite the same. I guess I'm just an Apple-head at heart.

I want to see Harry Potter 7 tonight. I don't know if I can talk anyone into going to see it with me. We'll see.

Ugh. Starting to sneeze. I hope I'm not getting sick. Haven't been feelin' so hot since yesterday. I just hope it's the allergies. I don't want to be sick.

0 comments: