2.14.2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Well, the day is coming to an end, I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I survived it, being single and all. I actually had to work for a little bit today. Almost had a situation to which I had to do damage control. Praise God, things went really smoothly.

After work, I had the urge to drive around, go to L.A. or something, but I decided to just do a bit of grocery shopping and then head home. I ended up watching the NBA All-Star festivities on TV while eating some of the leftover pork sinigang my mom made for me for my birthday.

Thus, ends my Valentine's day festivities. I'm gonna hit the sack. Have to get up early for church tomorrow. Good night!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

From Right to left its

1997 Taylor 414 that I got in 1998

1991 Ovation Legend that my dad gave me for Christmas/birthday in 98to99 he didn't know I had the taylor :)

1991 Fender Standard Stratocaster

1992 Fender American Standard Telecaster.

Unknown said...

I added that list after you asked. So no need for the Duh :)

Aura said...

That's what I thought! LOL