2.13.2009

Birthday fun-day at the Magic Kingdom.

So, I just celebrated another birthday. No fancy celebration for me this year, not even a dinner or anything. I just wanted to do one thing, go to Disneyland! As you may know, Disneyland has this special deal where you can get in to one of their parks for free on your birthday. So, that's what I decided to do. I haven't been to the Magic Kingdom since 2006, so I thought I would take advantage of this special deal they have and go for my birthday to see what's new since the last time I was there.

I was joined by my niece, Nevaeh, my friend Vanessa (who took a half-day), my friend Gidget and her husband and son. We rode most of the "thrill" rides they had, except for Indiana Jones because Nevaeh wasn't tall enough to ride it. I was a bit apprehensive in having her ride the "thrill" rides with me for fear that she might get scared. But Nevaeh's a trooper, she loved every single ride we rode on! She especially loved Space Mountain! I love it! I had so much fun, and the fact that I got to spend it with my little niece, just made it even more special.

0 comments: