4.06.2006

Your senior year in High School is supposed to be "the best year of your life." Yeah right! Let's see how much you remember. I know for some it might be hard for you to go back that far!
Year:1992 (officially)

1. Who was your best friend?
Rizza D.

2. What sports did you play?
I didn't play any sports.

3. What kind of car did you drive?
I didn't drive, didn't have to. I took public transpo - go TTC!

4. It's Friday night, where were you?
If it wasn't snowing, I would be out with my friends, either at the mall/cinema, some Pho' place or downtown Toronto.

5. Were you a party animal?
Hardly - haha

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"?
Not at all. I hung out with whoever's available. haha

7. Ever skip school?
Sometimes

8. Ever smoke?
No.

9. Were you a nerd?
Pretty much

10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
…Never

11. Can you sing the alma mater?
I don't remember it.

12. Who was your favourite teacher?
My English teacher in 11th grade. I can't remember his name, but he was "groovy" - long-haired hippie. He introduced me to Shakespeare. He was great, it's just sad that I can't remember his name at all!

13. Favourite class?
English (literature)

14. What was your school's full name?
Midland Avenue Collegiate Institute (Ontario, CANADA)

15. School mascot?
A marauder

16. Did you go to Prom?
We didn't have Prom at all - my high school sucked at those kinds of things. We had dances and student-concerts though. I guess those made up for not having Prom.

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Yes, I definitely would.

18. What do you remember most about graduation?
Singing in front of the whole graduating class.

19. Favourite memory of your Senior Year?
(1) Being my Music teacher's assistant for her freshmen classes.
(2) My first romantic experience.

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
We didn't have one.

21. Did you have a job your senior year?
Yes, I did. McDonald's baby! hehe

22. Who did you date?
Matthew

23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The cafeteria.

24. Have you gained weight since then?
I actually lost weight since HS.

25. What did you do after graduation?
I moved to the U.S. with my family, and went on to University.

0 comments: