4.28.2006

Yay! It's Friday!

Well, even though my work-week ends on Saturday, I still am thankful that the weekend's here. It's been a little gloomy lately, weather-wise I mean, but that's pretty much where the gloom starts and ends. Work's been quite enjoyable these days, can't say why. Anyway, I've been on a book-reading spree these past couple of weeks:

Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
(Side note: Ever wonder why Dan Brown is having legal troubles right now? Things that make you go hmmm… And I believe they're not coincidences either.)

Band of Brothers (from D-Day to Hitler's Eagle's Nest) by Stephen Ambrose - explained a lot that was left out of the series. Very poignant, touching - made me cry.)

Angels & Demons by Dan Brown - this one, I'm currently reading.

All 3 are very good reads. Part of my "goal" this year is to read more books, 3 in a month actually. I had a list of books that I posted in an entry a while back, I'm slowly working my way through that list.

Finally got the track to that wedding song that I was looking for! (Thanks Ning!) All I need to do is learn the song in time for the wedding next Saturday. Pray for me, I've got major cramming to do. I have 2 back-up songs just in case I don't make it. hehe But I'll try my best to learn the song.

Well, have a good weekend everyone! 'Til next post.

0 comments: