7.26.2004

Parties galore!

Went to Ralph’s birthday party last Saturday. Had a great time just hanging out with the kids (yes, kids). Everyone was trying to one-up the other, servin’ up laughs. Too bad I missed out on Josh and Ralph’s “cinematic” reunion complete with a roll on the grass! Where was a camcorder when you need one?! Anyway, thanks for having us at your par-tay, Ralphaeus. Oooh, I just came up with that one right now, you like? LOL You have to wear that shirt with pride and dignity! And let us know how many times you win that “rock, paper, scissors” game, k? LOL One thing I have learned from that evening, Conan was hot in 1997 and he’s still hot in 2004!!!” And this comment came from the male contingent at the party…I think I’m going to shoot myself in the mouth now (got that from Babie). LOL

Anyway, yesterday was Nini and Lisette’s birthday party. Went over to their house in El Monte and had Magic Mic karaoke and some good grub.

Saw “The Bourne Supremacy” tonight. It was excellente’. The big car chase was insane! Karl Urban (the baddie, a.k.a. Eomer from LOTR) looked hot! LOL And yes, I still have that crush on Matt Damon. :)

Well, that’s all folks. I think I’m going to go get some sleep now. Nite nite.

0 comments: