8.09.2001

Where in the world is Wayne Brady?

I'm watching my Rockapella video collection right now, and I'm a little miffed that The Wayne Brady Show wasn't on tonight. I thought they were going to premiere it?! Or did I completely miss it? I love Wayne Brady, he's so good at the "musical" improv on the show, and he's not a bad singer either! Anyway, I was watching "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" (hilarious show, btw, one of my faves) and was laughing so hard, my cheeks and sides started to hurt and I started tearing! LOL I used the watch the British version on Comedy Central before they had the American version. Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie are two of the funniest people on earth!….Another show that I absolutely love is "Will & Grace." I love this show, they have such a great cast! And I got a chance to watch a taping of the season finale last year, and got to meet Sean Hayes (Just Jack!), he's sooo adorable and really nice in person. And I absolutely adore Will, a.k.a. Eric McCormack. Got a chance to see him play the lead in the musical The Music Man on Broadway this summer. He's too cute! But throughout the show I kept thinking that Grace, Jack and Karen are going to show up. LOL

Back to my Rockapella videos…Gosh, watching some of the old stuff they had done and their Carmen stint, I'm thinking, they have certainly changed a lot over the years, looks-wise, which is definitely not a bad thing at all! Oh gosh, I wonder if they ever watch any of the old episodes of Carmen? All I can really say is "Wow". LOL

0 comments: