8.16.2001

More than you'll ever know.

I found out this morning that one of my favorite music groups just added another show during their October California tour. Whoo-hoo! *cabbage patches around the room* I’m pretty excited about this, can’t you tell?! Anyway, work has been pretty slow and I’m kinda getting antsy, and now I’m really wishing that I’m moving back to Toronto sooner than later. *sigh* This weekend, my bestfriend from Toronto called me and we had a great conversation, which made me want to go back even more! I miss her and it was great talking with her again.

I was listening to this song by Watermark earlier today, on my way to Starbucks (what else is new? LOL), and I just love the message of the song. I dedicate this song to all of my friends who have been an encouragement to me and who’ve lifted me up in prayer. The song is called “More Than You’ll Ever Know.” And the song goes (the lyrics may not be accurate though):

“You’ve been more than a friend to me
You fight off my enemies,
‘Cause you have spoken truth over my life;
And you’ll never know what it means to me
Just to know you get on your knees for me,
Oh, you have blessed my life….
MORE THAN YOU’LL EVER KNOW…
You’ve carried me, you’ve taken upon the burden
that wasn’t your own;
May the blessings return to you a hundred-fold.”

0 comments: