8.11.2001

Meeting new friends.

Wasn’t able to sleep-in today. I had to get up early today to meet up with a friend that April and I made in The Blenders club. Her name is Sarah and she’s from Arizona. It was great meeting her and swapping stories about The Blenders. We had lunch in Westwood and headed over to The Block in Orange and walked around, window-shopped and played in the arcade. She had to meet up with her dad and some relatives later on in the evening so we drove her over to where they were supposed to meet. Anyway, after dropping her off, April, our friend Jeremy, and I went to go see “The Others” at the AMC at The Block. The movie reminded me a lot of “The Sixth Sense.” The twists in the plot were definitely unexpected. Man, the movie just straight freaked me out! LOL

0 comments: