8.09.2006

Gone for the rest of the week.

Vegas this weekend. We’re leaving tomorrow night. Can’t wait. My first holiday this year (without singing obligations). I’m just hoping to have some down time, relax, get some swim on. Short trip, but I can only take so much of Vegas anyway, it’s not like I gamble, LOL. Maybe we’ll get to see a show. I’ll write about it when I get back. Well, not ALL of it. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right? (I just had a flashback of Ron Livingston saying that phrase. *swoon*) haha Yeah right. I jest. You know me, I’m a good girl. I’m usually the party-pooper, ask my cousins, they know. hehe And in most circumstances, I’m more than happy to be a party-pooper. Set your limits, all in moderation, all that good stuff. We’ll see… As soon as I hit the stateline, all that might go out the window….again, I jest. You know how I do.
‘Til Monday. Bye!

Movie recommendations: “Au revoir, les enfants” and "Friends and Crocodiles”

0 comments: