8.25.2006

Exhausted.

I’m exhausted. We’ve been painting for the past 3 days now here at work. The staff decided to paint the 2 big studios here at the school. We finished one already, and it looks really nice. Light purple/lavender and yellow. We call it the ‘Laker’ room because of the colours. :) We’ve finished that room, now we’re onto the big studio in front. We’ve pretty much done the primer and painted one side of the room with a pretty light blue colour, we’re going to paint the opposite walls with a nice light pink shade. It’s going to look really cute. We’ll call it the ‘Baby’ room. :)

Anyway, like I said, I’m exhausted. I’ve never done this much manual labour since last year when I went to the mission trip with my Bible study group from church. My arms are really sore, my lower back hurts, and my shoulders are aching like no other. I guess that’s my workout for the year. hah! Well, I’m going to try to get some work done. Will be back on Monday!

0 comments: