3.10.2006

Some kind of survey.

Just for fun, because I feel like it. Got it from Jax

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life
1. Food service/Cashier (McDonald’s)
2. Library Circulation Desk worker
3. Legal Assistant at an Estate Planning Law Firm
4. Music School Administrator

Four Films I Can Watch Over and Over
1. Love Actually
2. The Lord of the Rings - all 3
3. Band of Brothers
4. Amadeus

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Pasay City, Manila, PHILIPPINES
2. Sucat, Paranaque, Manila, PHILIPPINES
3. Scarborough, Ontario, CANADA
4. Cerritos, CA, U.S.A.

Four TV Programs I Love to Watch
1. Oprah
2. Extreme Makeover - Home Edition
3. Masterpiece Theatre on PBS
4. BBC World News (on PBS)

Four Places I Would Have Visited, Had I Had the Money
1. London
2. Paris
3. Tokyo
4. Berlin

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. My emails (yahoo, hotmail & gmail)
2. My blogs (and some friends’ blogs)
3. Toronto.com
4. TOR.n (The One Ring dot net)

Four of My Favourite Foods
1. Sushi
2. Pasta (especially any seafood pasta with cream sauce - yum)
3. Beef afritada (Filipino style)
4. Orange chicken and chowmein from the Chinese fast-food place down the street from work.

Four Places I Would Rather Be
1. Home
2. Starbucks/Barnes & Noble/Borders
3. New York
4. London

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging (in no particular order)
1. whoever feels like killing time and doing this.

0 comments: