5.10.2005

sleepies.

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil…17and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,
- Ephesians 6:10,11,17 ESV

One of my pet-peeves - Starbucks drive-thru getting my drink order wrong. Especially, if I had slowly, and carefully given them my order. Iced-(pause)-venti (pause)-non-fat (pause)-caramel (pause)-mocha, enunciating each word, everytime! And what’s worse is that they don’t apologize for getting my drink wrong! I don’t mind them getting my order wrong, but at least apologize for it! *sigh* Yes, I know, I get persnickety when it comes to this, you know how much I love my coffee! LOL

I’ve been getting an average of about 8 hours sleep every night, these past few nights, and yet I still wake up feeling very tired. I don’t know why that is. My sleep cycle is completely messed up. I need a holiday!

Just read a review on the upcoming final installment to the Star Wars saga, and I have to say, the inner geek is jumping up and down. It’s been getting great reviews and they say that it will more than make up for the past 2 installments that we’ve had so far (no more Jar-Jar Binks and whiney Anakin).

Summer movie list:
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Crash
- The Kingdom of Heaven
- Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
- War of the Worlds
- Batman Begins
- Fantastic Four
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- The Island

0 comments: