5.25.2005

A recap.

Thought I’d post a recap of my day…

Well, I spent most of the day with friends (Blessing and Nica) in Beverly Hills, to give Nica a tour of Rodeo Drive. She just recently arrived from the Philippines and hasn’t done much of the L.A. thing since she got here, so we brought her along with us (we were going to the Fashion District on Santee to do some shopping). We did the “tourist” thing and took pictures and basically just walked around. We ended up at Neiman Marcus to browse around and I ended up getting my makeup done for free by a Shu Uemura makeup artist. Bought a couple of things and ended up kicking myself afterwards.

We drove to Santee to walk around and shop, but I came up empty-handed, while Blessing ended up buying a pair of black high-heels and Nica buying a belt. Walked some more after that, and somewhat got lost and couldn’t find where we parked the car. I was a getting a little frustrated because I couldn’t remember where we parked the car, and the heat wasn’t really helping me remember.

I’m completely knackered, all that walking around in the heat can drain you. But you know what? I’d do it all over again.

On a completely unrelated topic, I saw Revenge of the Sith a second time the evening after I had seen the midnight show. I have a feeling that would not be the last time I would see that movie.

0 comments: