5.19.2005

May the Force be with you…

Man, I am tired! T-I-R-E-D. Got back home around 3:30 a.m. after watching Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith last night. The movie was not as intense as I had expected, but I was very happy with it. The crowd in the theatre could've been more enthusiastic however. I wanted a lot of cheering and applause. That's the reason why I wanted to go to a midnight show because, supposedly, that's when all the hard-core fans go, and they usually make the movie-going experience incredibly enjoyable. That's how it was when I saw Star Wars Episode I and II and all 3 Lord of the Rings movies. Everyone was cheering and yelling and applauding! Anyway, that a little disappointing.

A lot of notable moments in the movie. Okay, that's it. I'm not saying anything else, so as not to spoil it for others. ;)

I'll give it a 3 out of 5 stars.

0 comments: