3.08.2005

Because I have a few minutes to spare…

A - AGE: 30
B - BAND LISTENED TO MOST RECENTLY: m-pact
C- CRUSH: some. names shall not and will never be disclosed…hehe
D - DAD’S NAME: Rafael (a.k.a. “Paeng”)
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: too many to mention
F - FAVORITE BAND: I guess it would have to be Rockapella, since I’ve seen them the most live.
G - GUMMY: huh? gummy bears?
H - HOMETOWN: Scarborough, Ontario, CANADA
I - INSTRUMENT: piano, guitar, some bass and drums - but very minimal experience
J - JUICE: orange
K - KIDS: 2 max (a boy and a girl)
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 24 hours to Seattle (with only a few stops)
M - MOM’S NAME: Leah
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 0
O - ONE WISH: “I wish those days would come back once more…” - Steveland Morris (a.k.a. Stevie Wonder) hehe
P - PHOBIA(S): I think I’m mildly claustrophobic.
Q - QUOTE: “We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition,when infinite joy is offered us. Like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud piesin a slum because he cannot understand what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.” - C.S. Lewis
R - REASON TO SMILE: the fact that I’m alive is pretty much a good reason to smile. :)
S - SEXIEST FEATURE: goodness! LOL eyes I guess.
T - TIME YOU WAKE UP: between 8am-11am during the weekdays and then 7:30am during Saturdays and Sundays
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I can sew, and knit scarves…LOL
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: broccoli
W - WORST HABIT(S): hmm… i’ll have to think about this one. LOL
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: i’m not sure.
Y - YUCKY FOOD: i’m not sure. there’s quite a few.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: aquarius

0 comments: