5.26.2004

Suckah!

Yeah, so I bought the ROTK DVD yesterday. Such a suckah (that’s ’sucker’), I tell you. Watched it once-through and then watched it again, but skipped to the good, exciting parts (the Battle of Pelennor Fields, Shelob’s Lair, Legolas taking down the Mumakil, etc).

Anyway, so enough of my silliness. Praise God for this week. Our school is closed for the Memorial Day holiday (or vacation for you non-Canucks out there), but the office is still open. I don’t mind coming into work this week, it’s quite relaxing and not as chaotic as when all the kids are here for their lessons. Chiz and I are able to do work without a lot of interruptions. It’s quite nice and a very relaxed atmosphere.

Well, looky here!

It’s almost July! Keep on praying peeps! We want to be able to raise enough money to help out the orphanage (Subic Bay Children’s Home) in Olongapo City, Philippines. They need the money to rebuild their roofs that were destroyed by typhoons and such in the P.I. and help them start building their school.

0 comments: