11.30.2012

Big Bang - Crayon + Fantastic Baby In MAMA 2012 (Mnet Asian Music Awards...


(The video I originally posted got taken down. So, I'm posting the ones from the Mnet America site, which is in 2-parts. Part 1 - "Crayon", Part 2 - "Fantastic Baby"/"Crayon" ending)

These boys owned, and then, murdered that stage last night. I totally stayed up all night just to see this. I had a total of 1 hour of sleep. Was a zombie all day at work today.

Anyway, I love the mash-up of G-Dragon's "Crayon" and Big Bang's "Fantastic Baby" (both written by GD). And the funky chord progressions during the intro to FB was sick. Ahh.. I love their band, too. They were the only ones that used a live band, along with Psy, who's their big brother in YG Entertainment.

Let me just say, my Tabi (T.O.P.) in pink, is still regal-like, and those contacts are just too intense, as if his natural stare isn't intense enough. GD is just delicious.

Boys and girls, who are currently K-Pop artists, or desire to be in the future, please take note and learn from the best. ;)

0 comments: