6.12.2011

Level 42 30th Anniversary DVD viewing party - 6/10/11 The Ricciardi's apt, Burbank, CA

Ever since the Level 42 concerts I've attended this past summer, I've met quite a few new friends, who love the band as much as I do (if not more), on Facebook, mostly. I'll even go out on a limb as to say that I'm FB friends with most of the band members as well (a couple of them have requested me to add them on Myspace years ago). Last night, I was able to meet and spend time with a few of the So Cal LevelHeads (yes, that's what we call ourselves) at Mark & Angel's crib in Burbank. They were gracious enough to host a viewing party of Level 42's 30th Anniversary DVD, which the band filmed last October at the indig02 in London, UK. Great fun was had by all, and we even watched some other live concert DVDs the band have released before. What I've noticed is that, majority of 42's fans ARE musicians - who are/have been, at one point or another, playing/gigging regularly. My kind of people.

Here we are, well, mostly all of us, rep'n the SoCal contingent of LevelHeads. I mean, we ARE from the West side after all. Straight up gangsta, flashin' our "42" sign. haha

0 comments: