6.04.2011

"Peace was never an option.."

X-Men: First Class - AMAZING! Didn't know what to expect, but was very pleased with what I saw. James McAvoy as Charles Xavier (a.k.a. Professor X) and Michael Fassbender as Eric Lensher (a.k.a. Magneto) were a brilliant pair. I've loved these 2 for a very long time, James in Shameless and Rory O'Shea Was Here, and Michael in Hex. And they were also in Band of Brothers. I'm glad they're in a movie that is such a box office success, people are going to start knowing them. I want to be selfish and keep them to myself, but it's inevitable that they become known. I suppose I can be fine with that.

Lots of wonderful surprises. But there's one surprise that really stood out and made me LOL! You'll know when you see the movie. I thought that was way cool.

Zoe Kravitz (Angel) Given and I have decided her pretty is watered-down pretty. Nicholas Hoult has come a long way from being that awkward weird kid in About A Boy with Hugh Grant! He's sooo cute as Hank/Beast. He was also in BBC's original series Skins.

My recommendation: definitely go see it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: