3.12.2011

Afternoon with the girls...

Hung out with Vanessa and Melet this afternoon. Had a late lunch/early dinner at this pho place that also gives free Thai milk tea with boba. Went to the mall, which wasn't really the best idea, and ended up shopping. Well, it was mostly Ate Melet who did the shopping. But, I found myself buying a pair of suede boots that went up all the way to the knees. It was on sale, so it didn't weigh too heavily on my conscience (haha!). I have an excuse, however. My black boots are broken. Well, one of the heels broke, so I had to get a replacement. We capped off the night by getting some coffee and pastries at Starbucks, where else?

Today, 3pm London time, Mark King and friends (Gary Husband, Sean Freeman, and Pete Ray Biggin) opened the London Bass Guitar Show 2011. Wish I could have been there. Have never seen Gary play drums, nor the keys, live. I heard it was crackin'. Can't wait to see Level live in the States again, hopefully this summer, and see my crush, Nathan King, as well. Gosh, I love guitar players. ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: