7.03.2007

Summer's here.

I walked out of the apartment this morning, and it suddenly hit me, summer’s here. Wow, time flies. I seriously need to have some “me” time. I need a break from everything, just to regroup, gather my thoughts. The beach calls, but I doubt I’ll be able to go anytime during the summer. I guess I should just go without planning on it.

Things have transpired in the least desirable way in the last few days. I don’t want to say anymore, but I suppose I can’t avoid being part of it. Here I go again with my vague thoughts, no explanations. I apologize about that, but it’s hard to elaborate on these things, I suppose it will just make the situation worse. I wish that things were back to the way they used to be, but sadly, decisions and choices were made that really brought to light what’s most valuable to a person. Something you thought was valuable to the individuals involved was simply cast aside. I suppose whatever that “valuable” thing was, was never valuable to begin with. Then, people start to change, attitudes start to change. Presumptions and feelings are projected towards the other person. I think what bothers me the most is that I can find no genuine remorse since that choice has been made. It’s sad. I’m sad. I wish things aren’t this way, but again, the choices that have been made made things this way.

Enough about the vagueness. The funny thing about being vague is that some people read too much into it, and they perceive it to be directed towards them. I suppose it can’t be helped especially if they knew, in some subconscious way, they were at fault in some way. I could totally be talking about something else, but another person might take it as though I was talking about them. Funny.

That is why I would like to get some “me” time. Just to spend time thinking, meditating on the word of God. Lord knows, I’ve been acting on my feelings lately. I would love to see the day when things are resolved and relationships and friendships are restored. I’m working on swallowing my pride, it’s hard, but I’m working on it.

Anyway, I feel the need to geek out! You all know that Transformers is already out in the theatres this week, I’m sooooo going to see it tomorrow! I can’t wait! As I have mentioned before, while all the little girls back in the ’80s watched Rainbow Brite and My Little Pony, I was watching Transformers. I would never miss an episode. I’m very, very excited! This is like The Lord of the Rings all over again. haha I’m such a geek! I love it!

0 comments: