8.28.2005

long time, no update.

How's this for a concert: Jason Mraz and Dave Matthews in one night? ;)

Yup. Went to go see JM and the DMB at the Home Depot Centre in Carson, CA last night. It was quite an excellent show, although Jason's set was really, REALLY short, and he didn't do some of his old songs as I had hoped, but overall a good night. And to top it off, we got to go for FREE! hehe Last night was my first time seeing Dave Matthews live in concert, and I have to tell you, these guys are amazing musicians. Oh, and Robert Randolph came out and jammed with the band towards the end of the show. Did I mention that we got to go to the concert for FREE? ;)

Got to hang out with most of the old Ordinary People crew last Friday for Kurtz's surprise 31st birthday party. I had no idea how much I've missed singing and hanging out with those people until that night! Just bustin' out "The Reason We Sing" a cappella and Boyz II Men's "Thank You" just brought back a flood of memories - late night rehearsals and randomly singing in public. I'm looking forward to the "Reunion Tour". haha I doubt we'll be able to pull off the dance routines like we used to when were were "younger" (bop!), we may have to resort to sitting on stools this time around. Ordinary People - Unplugged. Quite a concept. :)

Movie recommendation: "A Very Long Engagement" - have a tissue box handy.

0 comments: