2.15.2005

Finally, a post.

I noticed that I haven't really had a proper post in so long and that I mostly post about random things that catch my attention at the moment. I will, one day, sit myself down in front of a computer and make a proper post, after all of this madness at work is over and done with. I haven't really had a chance to reflect on my turning 30, it hasn't really sunk in altogether. I'm afraid that when people ask me how old I am, I will still say that I am 29. LOL I think I should just do that, stick to 29, and say it long and often enough that years later, I will completely forget what my right age will be. LOL Maybe I should count backwards…LOL

As I am typing this, "As Long As You Love Me" by the Backstreet Boys is blasting from our computer here at work (where we usually play our CDs and such). Yeah, I know, BSB. LOL Although, I am intrigued about this new CD that they're working on, supposedly coming out sometime this year. There's only 3 of them now, Brian, Kevin (a.k.a. "Eyebrows"), and Howie. And supposedly, they are working with David Thomas of Take 6 on this new album. Hmmm…like I said, intriguing.

Well, that's all for now. I'm off to have dinner with workmates.

0 comments: