4.25.2003

Thoughts of the sleepless.

I was up ’til about 3am trying to make my little niece, Nevaeh, sleep. She was giving me a hard time, but I can’t blame her since she’s looking for her mom and dad, who are both gone for the weekend. Anyway, she finally slept at approx. 3 am ’til about 8am, then I gave her a bottle and she slept again ’til 10am. At this rate, I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to recover as fast as I had hoped. I’m singing this weekend. And I’m still coughing like mad. My voice is just starting to return.

Anyway, I turned on the TV this morning and tuned to VH1 and lo and behold, Jason Mraz’s video for The Remedy. Well, that made my morning! Good for Jason, he’s finally getting out there. I seldom endorse music acts and it’s even more rare for me to be a HUGE fan of a talent that I’ve never seen live, but this guy is AWESOME!

0 comments: