1.05.2002

Boredom

Yet, another unproductive day. So, I woke up around 12:30pm today, ate lunch, then sat for about 3 hours or so in front of the computer, doing the usual - email, chatting, surfing, and whatnot, then plopped in front of the tv and watched for at least 2 hours, took a shower, watched tv some more, ate dinner, watched more tv, ate again, and now, i'm back to going online while watching SNL. Ahh…I love my life! I think I'll try something different tomorrow. Well, of course, I go to church on Sundays, but when I get home, I think I'm gonna do my laundry. Wow, talk about livin' it up! uh…yeah…

It's t minus 5 days 'til I go to NYC! By now, it can be concluded that I love NYC…I've never denied that fact anyway, a lot of people know that I love that city and that, one of these days, I would love to move there. I've always wanted to live in NYC ever since I first visited 5 years ago.

Ok, so I ate dinner twice tonight. I didn't know watching "G.I. Jane" could make you hungry. Actually, I was craving for coffee, but was too lazy to go out and buy my usual Iced Grande Mocha (my beverage of choice) at Starbucks.

0 comments: