8.11.2011

Faugust? Fogust?

Faugust? Fogust? It's a new word that I learned from the morning news show today, describing what the weather's been like this month. It's been a bit gloomy and foggy, I have to say. And we're in the middle of the summer. We're probably going to experience summer-like weather towards the end of this year, AGAIN. Remember last December? We experienced a heatwave for, at least, a couple of weeks (or possibly more?)!

I'm getting a bit impatient lately. I cannot wait for 2012. It can't come any sooner. There are reasons as to why I am wanting it to be 2012 already, but that will be revealed at a later time. I'm excited and apprehensive all at the same time. Lots of praying, and seeking God's guidance. But, one thing's for sure: 2012, please get here faster!

I have to write a "to-do list" in relation to (and prior to the arrival of) 2012. Don't know where to start, however. But, I have been trolling the 'net for ideas and such. I will definitely need a game-plan. I just don't want to go about it all willy-nilly. There's preparation, and then there's just a leap of faith, and trusting God for what's best.

Work has been strange lately. It's been a slow couple of months, as far as sales are concerned. Not really what you want to happen in this kind of business we're in. I hope it's just a minor bump on the road for our company, and all other textile/garment companies, for that matter.

Ugh. My contacts are completely bothering me. Perhaps, I should take them off now. I need a new prescription for my eyes. I think they may have gotten worse. Oy. Mom has hi-jacked the remote. I suppose I should just call it a night then.


0 comments: