8.26.2008

He wants his preciousss role again…

While I’m still holding out hope for the possibility that they would cast James McAvoy (my favourite Scot, next to Billy Boyd) as the young Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit, casting for Gollum is still up in the air as well because as of now, they haven’t formally offered it to Andy Serkis, Gollum/Smeagol himself! Argh! C’mon now! This is a no-brainer! They have to bring back Andy to play Gollum! I’m already ecstatic that Ian McKellen is back on board, they need another familiar face, it’s what the public wants (well, it’s what I want. LOL).

Now, about casting Thranduil (Legolas’ father), may I suggest Jason Isaacs? My only reservations would be that he would look so much like his Harry Potter character, Lucius Malfoy, when he dons that blond wig! LOL Other than that, I think it would be a very good casting move. ;)

*steps off her geek soapbox*

“I want my preciousss role again…” ARTICLE HERE

0 comments: