12.29.2006

Sorry, so late… :(

A belated Merry Christmas goes out to all of you who read my blog! Hope you all had an awesome time celebrating with your family and friends, and managed to keep yourselves warm in the process. I had a great Christmas with my fam-bam, eventhough I had a headache, but I enjoyed myself nonetheless. Good food, and lots of laughter!

New Year’s fast approaching and I can’t wait for what’s in store next year. Praying for good health and lots of love and joy in the coming year. And I would like to avoid complications, if that’s possible. Let go and let God…

Tomorrow morning, In Harmony and Projekt Soul will be performing at the Tsunami Youth Conference (CA Southern Baptist Youth Convention) at the Long Beach Convention Centre. We will be doing 2 songs. Pray for us! We got to practice with PS last night and it sounded really cool. The general session starts at 10:30am. Also performing is Jami Smith (worship leader), the Youth Choir, and Francis Chan will be the speaker. Pray for us! May God be glorified!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

0 comments: