11.02.2005

Music to my ears.

Just some lovelies to listen to.

BaSix's "Dream Lover"


I love how chill this song is. And the lead singer's voice is like buttah. His mellismas are smooth and clean.

Naturally Seven's "Broken Wings"

One of my favourite '80s songs. And N7 just went to town on this one (this is only a clip, but I heard more of the song their official website). Brilliant. I love this group! They're all such strong vocalists, it's insane!

spiralmouth's "Hush"


Lovely lead vocals courtesy of Tony Fields (a.k.a. Antonio Sol). Nicely arranged - props to Gabriel Mann and co.

spiralmouth's "Nothing is Written"

Gabriel Mann has one of the baddest sets of vocals in the world. His voice is so distinct and raw. I like how this song's arranged as well, nothing too over-the-top. Lyrics are brilliant too.


Real Group's Chili con Carne


This group is the epitome of perfection. I can't wait to see them live. Now, if only they would make their way out here to Los Angeles then I would be one happy camper! :)

Stay tuned for more lovelies...

0 comments: