6.28.2013

So, there really was a boy. Emphasis on the "WAS". But, it's been over for a while. Actually, I wonder if it ever started at all. But, it was there. He was there. For about 6 months, there was something unspoken. No. We never "dated". Every time he or I brought it up, going out on a date, we never managed to follow through. He gave me enough reason, and showed me enough reason for me to know he was interested. And I really made no qualms about showing him, more so than telling him, that I was, as well. We had a small tiff. I was upset and he actually made efforts to make it up to me. In hindsight, it was cute the way he got flustered. Not that I relished it. ;) Then, we were OK again. But, after that, we just didn't have time to spend with each other anymore, and his life caught up with him. I guess it just wasn't meant to happen.

Wait. Did I just confess? Hahaha Oh my.

Nope. No one will ever find out who the boy is. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: