1.01.2010

First day of the new year.

Got home around 2am from our New year's eve fellowship at my pastor's (uncle) house. Then, tried to stay up for the next 3 hours, watching the "Doctor Who" marathon on BBC America that commenced around midnight. I crashed around 5am, and got up around 12:30-ish pm. Oh, the marathon's still on, and will be going on until tomorrow evening, when they show the last part of the 2-part special, "The End of Time" - David Tennant's swan song as the 10th Doctor. I've seen tweets about it (it's already aired in the UK). Even Jonathan Ross (host of "Friday Night with Jonathan Ross") has tweeted about it and has said that he and his family cried watching DT's final episode. Greeeeaaat. Imagine how I'm going to be! I already cried watching part 1! *sigh* LOL

Anyway, I'm at a loss with what to do today. Thinking of going to Disneyland today. Although, I really don't know if I want to deal with the crowds. I'd rather go when it's empty. I don't know what to do. *twiddles thumbs* Well, I suppose I should get some sustenance right now.

0 comments: