12.26.2008

One more.

I just came home from a wedding rehearsal. The wedding is tomorrow, and this will be the fourth wedding I’m attending this year, third one I’m going to sing at. The couple asked me about 2 weeks ago to sing at the ceremony, which is such a privilege, but I just realized that I don’t have a huge wedding repertoire to choose from, I had to scramble to find a song. Thank God for my 13-year-old cousin, Diane, however. She will be accompanying me on the guitar to a song called “Beautiful Surprise” by india.arie, one of my favourite artists. Beautiful song with beautiful lyrics. I was saving this song for my own wedding, but it looks like I’m going to have to find a new song to sing for that special occasion. Or maybe, I should write one. Oh well, it’s not going to happen anytime soon, so I have plenty of time (hah!). Now, I need to figure out what to wear.

0 comments: